About Me

My photo
A 30. Something mom of 6yr old lovely boy, a wife and a working woman trying to get healthy while juggling life.

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Workouts

I am back. Since a week actually. I was vacationing the whole of May ! And the best part is I also lost some weight while having fun ! Yaay! So on my last weigh in before the vacay, I was at 102 kgs/ 224. 8 lbs. And post vacay my weight was....drum roll...99 kg/ 219.7 lbs! Whoopie! This awesome loss has been a much needed boost and I am already killin' it!

Two weeks of good workouts, and sensible eating ...done ✔! Hoping for a good loss this month too. I really want to get below 98kg. Its been 2 years since I was that number!

Today's workout was 20 mins of jogging! I was a sweaty mess at the end of the workout!


Sorry for the weird look. I was trying to make a funny face 😨. I am so bad at taking selfies. Urgh.

I am gonna post my before pic soon...
So stay tuned

XOXO
CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment